About

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

2019 Goodread's Challege

I've upped my prediction to 30 and included the top ten classics in my challenge.  I've offset that ambition with 8 or so books from the Debt Collector's season that are all very short books.  But then compared to the classics I'll be attempting... the number of pages I'm attempting is the largest every, I think.

I was told to make plans... don't plan results.  So the plan for the 2019 Challenge of 30 books is as follows:

Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Life and Adventures of Robinson Crusoe     by Daniel Dafoe
Gulliver's Travels by Johathan Swift
Fallback by David Archer
Debt Collector 11 - Specter by    Susan Kay Quinn
Debt Collector 12 - Menace by    Susan Kay Quinn
Debt Collector 13 – Temptation by Susan Kay Quinn
Debt Collector 14 – Shattered by Susan Kay Quinn
Debt Collector 15 – Penance by Susan Kay Quinn
Debt Collector 16 – Judgement     by Susan Kay Quinn
Debt Collector 17 – Corruption by Susan Kay Quinn
Debt Collector 18 – Atonement by Susan Kay Quinn
Emma by     Jane Austen
The Kill List by David Archer
Frankenstein by Mary Shelly
The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
Iron Gold by Pierce Brown
David Cooperfield by Charles Dickens
Robot Farts by Stephen Campbell
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
The Girls by Emma Cline
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
Song of Edmond by     Adam Burch
The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorn
Chosen by K.F. Breen
Hunted by K.F. Breen
Shadow Lands by K.F. Breen
The Innocent by David Baldacci
The Hit by David Baldacci
Punishment by Scott J. Holiday

For the record I've done this "planning" every year since 2014 and NEVER have I read the books I planned to read.  Ergo, don't plan results.  Good luck with your Goodreads's challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment